Thursday, September 17, 2009

I meet this girl when i was 10 years old and what i luv about her she had so much SOLE....(lol)

I ran into this website for a store in ny called extrabutter now i dont get to ny often but when i go i fall in love all over again this store has an online website where u can order form and they have sum BADD kicks any women or man would love to rock and guess what ........................drum rolllplease............... EVERY shoe here is under $150.00 hows that for reccession proof pricing I love fashion but baby I luv a sale~~~ ENJOYYYYY

http://extrabutterny.com/shoe_store/ ( here's the site)

mailto:516.632.5150/extrabutterny@gmail.com ( here's the email address for questions and or ordering)









Nike women's dunk high 6.0 - blueprint





I fell in luv as soon as i saw these they are beautiful!!!!!!

and i cant wait to cop a pair Nike women's high dunk 6.0








Supra strapped wild life these are HOT and i haven't
seen them on Anyone's feet walking through the dmv


" excuse me Mr. put some Cherry's in my cup
take my shirt off and watch the boys go nuts"~Nicki minaj~

these are a sexy summer tip pair better hurry
up n get em before summers over
women's Nike dunk hi skinny-cherries




Sam ronson X supra - Indy 00






these are hot they so scream redrum lol well I'd "shining" in

these any day minus the felony charge LMAO ...... Nike dunk hi premium



these id snatch off sum ones feet ha! there fire
Nike dunk hi premium (varsity maize- radiant emerald-navy






aqua frolics X Nike 6.0. brata- prom pack

I LOVEEEEEEEE these definitely gonna be a new edition to my shoe rack

best collabo in 09 no doubt they haven't had a
release date yet check. there the PROM shoe my
date would definitely be the flyest thing in high school since
desks that separate from chairs lol






palms hotel X supra high tops
sexy summer collabo would go nice with sum linen pants
BTW when did hotels start doin shoe collabos??? leave it up to Miami
to do that well they shulda started sooner these are RIGHT


Nike air tech challenge hybrid
NEW RELEASE in September!!!!




Nike Flintstones edition (Dino)

well yabba dabba doo im on the next travel machine
to the stone age with these there like dat seems to me
that purple is the new black... check out supra (purple edition line)

guess we saved the best for last huh?
Nike's women dunk hi skinny supreme














No comments:

Post a Comment